Merino Wool Neck Warmer
These amazing endless loop neck warmers are made using 100% Tasmanian Merino wool. They’re super soft, non itchy and extremely warm. They are an ideal accessory to keep your neck warm and cosy whilst outdoors on cold days. One size only. Available in four colours: oat, red, purple and black.
These amazing endless loop scarf/neck warmers are made in Australia using 100% Tasmanian Merino wool.
Super soft, non-itchy and oh so warm, making it an ideal accessory to keep your neck warm and cosy whilst outdoors
on cold days, be it walking the dog, horse riding, cycling, etc.
One size only.
Available in four colours: oat, red, purple and black.
|Dimensions||13.5 x 14 x 10 cm|
Oat, Purple, Red, Black
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your order to Tassie Pure within 14 calendar days with no special catches or conditions. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original condition. Items must be unopened and we will provide you with a store credit or full refund.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it,
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements,
- If the item has been opened/used, please tell us specifically what the product defect is and why you are returning it.
For all returns please include:
- Your name and return address and copy of original invoice/paperwork,
- Reason for retuning the product(s),
- If you would like a replacement, store credit or refund.
Please send your returns to:
Tassie Pure Pty. Ltd.
241A Channel Hwy
For more info, view our FAQs in the Customer Care section.
This petite book is a photographic essay of this unique and wonderful island, interspersed with interesting facts and anecdotes. This is a pocket picture book in a bag with 216 pages and 150 quality Tasmanian images contained with a sturdy, hard cover. This is truly a great gift item or item to buy yourself as a reminder of your incredible trip to Australia's southern state.
- A - 2 wrap pack with 1 small and 1 medium
- B - 3 wrap pack with 1 small, 1 medium and 1 large wrap
- C - 4 wrap pack with 1 small, 1 medium, 1 large and 1 extra large wrap