Using the Tasmanian Pepperberry, this mustard has a unique texture and flavour enhanced with an extra kick of fresh cracked black pepper. Great with red meats (hot or cold) or used in a salad dressing or mayo. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives used and gluten free. Size: 190g.
4 in stockEmail to a friend
This mustard utilises Tasmania’s unique mountain or native pepper.
Goes well with hot or cold red meats, especially game or experiment and make a distinctive salad dressing.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Ingredients: mustard seeds, vinegar, canola oil, pepper berries, sugar and salt.
|Dimensions||7 x 7 x 9 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your order to Tassie Pure within 14 calendar days with no special catches or conditions. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original condition. Items must be unopened and we will provide you with a store credit or full refund.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it,
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements,
- If the item has been opened/used, please tell us specifically what the product defect is and why you are returning it.
For all returns please include:
- Your name and return address and copy of original invoice/paperwork,
- Reason for retuning the product(s),
- If you would like a replacement, store credit or refund.
Please send your returns to:
Tassie Pure Pty. Ltd.
241A Channel Hwy
For more info, view our FAQs in the Customer Care section.