Saffron Powder / Tea
Enjoy 20mg of saffron as a measured daily supplement or simply enjoy a (caffeine-free) tea. Instructions for use are included on the back of the packet along with a measuring scoop (there are x100 serves in every pack). Saffron is great for your overall wellbeing and the alleviation of specific medical concerns, not to mention adding colour and pep to your culinary dishes. Size: 2000 mg. *See full Product Description section below for usage instructions.
5 in stockEmail to a friend
The saffron in this powder/tea is fine premium category 1 grade Spanish saffron whole stigmas. Instructions for use are included on the back of the packet along with a 20mg measuring scoop; there are x100 serves in every pack. If you are taking saffron for general wellbeing it is recommended to take a 20mg supplement per day for a minimum of 16 weeks.
Saffron has many uses, in particular it’s great for your overall wellbeing, research suggest it can prohibit the growth of tumours and the active constituents in saffron could help alleviate gastric problems, heart disease, insulin resistance, depression, premenstrual syndrome, insomnia, anxiety and help vision. It can also enhance your cooking prowess. Infuse the saffron strands in hot water for 24 hours and then use the resultant fluid in your next culinary masterpiece!
Packed and processed in Australia by Tas-Saff under the Quality Assurance Program SQF-2000.
Directions for use:
Do not wet the supplied measuring spoon before using, it must remain dry!
Method 1 (direction for saffron tea):
- Add one level supplied scoop of saffron into a cup of hot water
- Sweeten with sugar of one and add some milk or lemon cuie if desired; stir and enjoy
Do not use ho water for this method. Directions for maximum anti-oxidant results.
- Add one level supplied scoop of saffron into three tablespoons of tepid water, stir and swallow.
- Ensure to rinse he cup with more tepid water and swallow along with any residual of the saffron remaining in the cup.
Size: 2000 mg.
|Dimensions||16.5 x 8 x 2 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your order to Tassie Pure within 14 calendar days with no special catches or conditions. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original condition. Items must be unopened and we will provide you with a store credit or full refund.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it,
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements,
- If the item has been opened/used, please tell us specifically what the product defect is and why you are returning it.
For all returns please include:
- Your name and return address and copy of original invoice/paperwork,
- Reason for retuning the product(s),
- If you would like a replacement, store credit or refund.
Please send your returns to:
Tassie Pure Pty. Ltd.
241A Channel Hwy
For more info, view our FAQs in the Customer Care section.
Note: As a sale item, this product will be at or near its Best Before date (but not Expiry date).
A large leaf green tea renowned for its grassy aroma, with a pure and natural taste. Sweet on the palate, it is light and delightfully refreshing. The ginseng adds a touch of bitterness. Green tea is low in caffeine and rich in vitamin C it also can be used more than once. Size: 50g.
The lavender in this pure tea has been hand harvested and grown in south-east Tasmania by Port Arthur Lavender. Besides relaxation, lavender tea is regarded as treating a range of traditional ailments, such as migraine, insomnia, indigestion, colic, loss of appetite, toothache, acne, nausea, vomiting and cancer. The lavender on this farm is grown without the use of sprays, so it is 100% natural and chemical-free. This original tea has a strong, unique lavender taste. Size: 50g.